Looking for a post...???

Total Pageviews

Saturday 3 March 2012

Hiii!!! Wow...I haven't made a post for a looong time!

Yeah. What the title says. I haven't made a blog post for a very long time! Mostly because of school...and homework. And changes! :D

I have finally found out what secondary school I am going too..yayayay!

I am going too... *drumroll*

_________________!!!!!!

I know, you can't know! >:D

Heeeeeeeheee! :D What a shame...anyway, I don't want no random people following me around. O__e

I still have Writer's Block (unfortuantley) I am trying to write a story right now, but I just can't seem to finish it!! I keep on thinking it's rubbish... *sigh*

The title is called _________

Sorry. I ain't telling yah. Well...because I'm scared someone is going to steal my title idea!! xD I'll just get my work copyrighted...and then post little extracts of it on my blog.....IF (>:D) IF I finish it and I am happy with it!! :D


So that's all for now folks....please comment below!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment